The customers of Rogers Wealth Group, Inc. have access to a broad range of products and services. To deliver these products and services as effectively and conveniently as possible, it is essential that we use technology to manage and maintain certain customer information.
- Recognition of a Customer’s Expectation of Privacy: At Rogers Wealth Group, Inc., we believe the confidentiality and protection of customer information is one of our fundamental responsibilities. And while information is critical to providing quality service, we recognize that one of our most important assets is our customers’ trust. Thus, the safekeeping of customer information is a priority for Rogers Wealth Group, Inc.
- Use, Collection, and Retention of Customer Information: Rogers Wealth Group, Inc. limits the use, collection, and retention of customer information to what we believe is necessary or useful to conduct our business, provide quality service, and offer products, services, and other opportunities that may be of interest to our customers. Information collected may include, but is not limited to: name, address, telephone number, tax identification number, date of birth and employment status.
- Maintenance of Accurate Information: Rogers Wealth Group, Inc. recognizes that it must maintain accurate customer records. Therefore, Rogers Wealth Group, Inc. has established procedures to maintain the accuracy of customer information and to keep such information current and complete. These procedures include responding to requests to correct inaccurate information in a timely manner.
- Protection of Information via Established Security Procedures: Rogers Wealth Group, Inc. recognizes that a fundamental element of maintaining effective customer privacy procedures is to provide reasonable protection against the unauthorized access to customer information. Therefore, Rogers Wealth Group, Inc. has established appropriate security standards and procedures to guard against any unauthorized access to customer information.
- Restrictions on the Disclosure of Customer Information: When it comes to sharing customer information with unaffiliated companies, Rogers Wealth Group, Inc. does not share information about customer accounts unless legally required.